Selling a home can be an incredibly time consuming challenge that must be handled precisely- even in a hot market like Boulder County. As your Selling Agent, I will provide you with
- The current market value of your home, neighborhood comps and market trends in your area, so that you can sell your home in the shortest time possible and for the greatest profit.
- I will create an individual marketing plan that ensures your house/town home/condo receives maximum exposure to reach the right Buyers.
Please contact me to learn more about my Listing Agent services
Some of the services I will provide to list and market your home include:
Worldwide exposure via multiple websites:
- Home specific url for web promotions
- Realtor.com (the most traveled real estate website in Boulder area)
- Showcase on WalnutRealty.com and LeanneGoff.com
- Html email campaign – Walnut News by Leanne Goff
- Professional photography to highlight your home’s attributes
- Video presentation for a ‘walk through’ feel for buyers
- Market analysis of your home to determine the correct selling price.
- Entry in both North Metro Denver MLS databases creating unlimited exposure to every Real Estate Professional in the entire front range.
- Boulder Multiple Listing Service (IRES)
- Denver Metro Multiple Listing Service (Metrolist)
- Full-color window display in the west end of downtown Boulder (some of the most heavily traveled pedestrian traffic in town).
- Personal tour together with Leanne of all comparable homes for sale in your area.
- Strategic, honest, professional, patient negotiations ensuring a strong purchase price for your home.
- Weekly consultation to discuss the weeks showing and agent/public feedback on property condition and price.
- Co-ordination of Open Houses.
- My personal unlimited availability throughout the entire process.
- Yard sign and lock box.
- Pre-listing mailing informing all of your fellow neighbors that your property will soon be for sale (there is not anyone that better promotes a neighborhood than the people who live there).